Deputy Team Manager - Fostering - Bromley - £34ph
Bromley are currently recruiting for a Deputy Team Manager to join there Fostering team. As a deputy team manager, you will have previous experience of liaising with other professionals, knowledge of relevant legislation and holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
As a Deputy Team Manager, you will have previous experience of:
- To manage specific staff, cases and pieces of work
- To supervise complex assessments
- To ensure that all assessments, plans and reviews are undertaken for carers as relevant, within timescales
- To ensure that social work staff produce good quality reports which are presented in a timely fashion
- To ensure that optimum outcomes achieved for all children in foster care
- To provide expert guidance and advice to staff, to include attendance with them at relevant meetings, panels, Court, as appropriate to their skills and experience
- To participate as required in duty management to ensure that appropriate cover is in place
- To represent the team, or line manager, at relevant internal and external meetings
- To ensure that statistical and other information is recorded and provided as required for the purposes of planning development and performance monitoring
- Provide regular and recorded supervision and staff appraisal for delegated members of staff in accordance with departmental guidelines and requirements. To ensure the training and development needs of staff are met and to ensure that performance issues are dealt with in accordance with personnel policies and procedures
- Hold a complex caseload as directed by the Team Manager, if appropriate to the needs of the team. To take responsibility for their own development and that of the team in keeping up to date with new and relevant legislation, research and guidance, peer and user feedback
You will have experience of….
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering experience of at least 2 years
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements “
- Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place