Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team - Bradford - £29.28ph
Our client in Bradford are looking for a qualified social worker to join their adults safeguarding team. To be considered for this role you will have experience of:
- Adults safeguarding
- Compiling individual budgets
- Competent IT skills
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Duties as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex cases which will require application to the Court of Protection
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A full UK license holder with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.