Social Worker - Adults Disabilities / Review - Lambeth - £26- £28 per hour
Lambeth are looking for a outstanding qualified social worker to join their disabilities team. The successful candidate will have experience working with adults with physical disabilities, learning disabilities (including neurological disability, acquired brain injury and HIV). Ideally the candidate will also be experienced in adult safeguarding. Main duties of this role include working on completing reviews for the team, taking some level of complex case work in line with the Care Act 2014.
Benefits of the role as Disabilities/ Review Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Small, welcoming team
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Complete assessments
- Statutory reviews, and MCAs
- Undertake safeguarding, carers' assessments and continuing health care assessments.
- Deal with Section 2 referrals and is subject to the Delayed Discharge Reimbursement Act 20050.
- The team also has a high referral rate of safeguards and often these will involve working alongside the police and health partners.
- Be supported and given the opportunity to complete safeguard investigations, continuing health care assessments and undertake other roles as valued members of a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Disabilities/ Review Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.