Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Medway - Medway Hospital - £30-£32ph
My client in Medway is currently looking for a social worker to join their Hospital Integrated Discharge Team. As a hospital team they work in partnership with health colleagues to promote independence and support service users to take control of their own lives. The team supports service users from the age of 18 and over who have a variety of needs across all specialisms.
This is a busy team looking for the right Social Worker to hit the ground running. Experience in a similar setting would be beneficial.
The manager is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
- Stable Team
- Good length of contract
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will:
- Complete assessments
- Statutory reviews, and MCAs
- Undertake safeguarding, carers' assessments and continuing health care assessments.
- Deal with Section 2 referrals and is subject to the Delayed Discharge Reimbursement Act 20050.
- The team also has a high referral rate of safeguards and often these will involve working alongside the police and health partners.
- Be supported and given the opportunity to complete safeguard investigations, continuing health care assessments and undertake other roles as valued members of a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.