Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Bromley - £28 per hour
An opportunity has risen in Bromley for a Qualified Social Worker to join their hospital discharge team at Princess Royal Hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-managed, supportive and structured team.
The successful candidate will be working in a multi-agency team in a fast paced environment. The main responsibility to be facilitating safe and timely hospital discharges.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' exclusive discount scheme
- Stable Team
- Good length of contract
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you will:
- Complete assessments
- Statutory reviews, and MCAs
- Undertake safeguarding, carers' assessments and continuing health care assessments.
- Deal with Section 2 referrals and is subject to the Delayed Discharge Reimbursement Act 20050.
- The team also has a high referral rate of safeguards and often these will involve working alongside the police and health partners.
- Be supported and given the opportunity to complete safeguard investigations, continuing health care assessments and undertake other roles as valued members of a multi-disciplinary team.
As a Adults Hospital Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.