Consultant Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - North Wiltshire - Up to £39,487 + up to £8,000 relocation bonus
My client in Wiltshire, who is in line to become one of the fastest growing economies outside London, is looking to expand their permanent Children's Assessment Team with experienced Consultant Social Workers.
Led by large investments, they have structured a holistic approach to their children's social services, in order to provide the best possible service to vulnerable children and families. As part of the Locality team you'll be helping develop innovative ways of working using their Safeguarding Framework, ensuring the best protective outcomes for the children in the borough.
As a Consultant Social Worker you will be managing the more complex cases within the team, and using your wealth of practical experience to help mentor and supervise junior members of the team - although you will not be people managing, you will work closely with the ATM to help get the best out of, and support more junior members of the team.
Benefits of working as a Permanent Children's Locality Team Consultant Social Worker include:
- Interesting and varied role.
- Structured support in place from experienced and senior social workers in the team.
- Relocation package of up to £8000
- Flexible working schemes
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Childcare Vouchers
- Clear career progression and promotion criteria to ATM/TM
- Chance to mentor and supervise
- Large pension contribution
The Permanent Children's Locality Team Consultant Social Worker should have:
- Previous experience as a Qualified Social Worker
- Managing complex caseloads
- Practice Educators Award
- Working with children on CP plans, LAC and CIN
- Court Experience (attending and report writing)
- Extensive experience completing Section 47s
- Experience attending CP meetings & Case conferences
- Experience liaising with internal colleagues and external agencies to inform and assess care planning, joint planning and delivery of interventions
- Experience in LAC duties
- Experience carrying out single assessments
You must have:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Interviews dates are already set, so if you're looking for a secure role in an authority that is going from strength to strength, with a host of benefits and clear progression - apply now!