Permanent Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - North Wiltshire - Up to £33,154, up to £8000 relocation package + benefits
My client in Wiltshire, who is in line to become one of the fastest growing economies outside London, is looking to expand their permanent Children's Locality Team with Qualified Social Workers. Led by large investments, they have structured a holistic approach to their children's social services, in order to provide the best possible service to vulnerable children and families.
As part of the Locality team you'll be helping develop innovative ways of working using their Safeguarding Framework, ensuring the best protective outcomes for the children in the borough.
Benefits of working as a Permanent Children's Locality Team Social Worker include:
- Large pension contribution
- Relocation package of up to £8000
- Interesting and varied role.
- Structured support in place from experienced and senior social workers in the team.
- Flexible working schemes
- Generous annual leave allowances
- Childcare Vouchers
- Clear career progression and promotion criteria
The Permanent Children's Locality Team Social Worker should have:
- Experience as a Qualified Social Worker (completion of AYSE minimum)
- Managing allocated caseloads
- Experience of liaising with internal colleagues and external agencies to inform and assess care planning, joint planning and delivery of interventions
- Experience working on CP plans, LAC and CIN
- Experience of working in a children's team
You must be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Interviews dates are already set, so if you're looking for a secure role in an authority that is going from strength to strength, with a host of benefits and clear progression - apply now!