Advanced Practitioner - Children & Families - East Midlands - up to £35 per hour
My client in Lincolnshire seeks a committed advanced practitioner to join their Children and Families team for a minimum period of 3 months and take on a caseload which will involve complex care proceedings and child protection cases and help to support newer members of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work at Senior Practitioner and take on mentoring responsibilities. To be consider for the position, you must have relevant post-qualified experience.
Benefits of the Role as a Children & Families Social Worker:
- Attractive Rate of Pay
- Stable, well run team
- Long Term Contract
- Free Access to Training Opportunities
- Duties of the Role as a Children & Families Social Worker:
- Working in Line with children who are looked after, with disabilities and under protection
- Working on a manageable caseload.
- Developing close working relationships with statutory organisations and other providers.
- Evaluate and analyse case information
- Assessments of need and risk in relation to children
To apply, you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Car Driver
- Social Work Qualified
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars