Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Staffordshire - £26.50 per hour
A experienced Child Protection Social Worker is required to join a Children's Safeguarding Team based in Staffordshire. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, Child Protection / Safeguarding experience and be confident with court proceedings. As requested by management, all candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Safeguarding and Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Great management support
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK License holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.