Adult Safeguarding Social Worker - Havering Council - £28ph
Our client in Havering is looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Safeguarding Team. They are looking for a Social Worker with strong experience within Safeguarding as well as Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
Our client is looking to interview immediately so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Close management and settled team
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
To be considered for this role as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults either in a locality or hospital team
- Experience of adults safeguarding enquires from start to finish
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Understand the legal ramifications of recording and have a high standard of report writing
- Competent IT skills
- A full UK license holder is essential
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A Full UK license holder with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.