Adult Safeguarding - Social Worker- Cornwall - £24-£28p/h
Our Client is currently looking for an experienced social worker to join the safeguarding team. As a social worker you will be able to supervise a team, work at a fast pace and under pressure.
Past experience of working within a safeguarding team would be highly beneficial. The team offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff has.
Main duties of the role as a Social Worker:
- Safeguarding investigations
- Fair Access to Care Services
- Completing reviews and assessments
- Handling complex caseloads
- Working with the mental capacities act Demonstrate and ensure high standards and probity with Council policy, standards and the law.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- Work corporately and in line with overall Council objectives to enable the breaking down of departmental barriers and the delivery of the Council's improvement agenda.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rates
- Long contracts available
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.