Consultant Social Worker - MASH/Triage Team - Hertfordshire - £34p/h
Hertfordshire County Council are currently looking for an experienced Consultant Social Worker to join part of the management team for their exciting and unique MASH service.
The successful candidate will supervise Children's Information & Advice Officers whilst contributing to the robust decision making process required in the MASH service.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have previous experience as a Social Worker within front line Children's Services.
You will benefit from a very stable, supportive working environment which has recently been praised by social workers that are new to the team. You will also benefit from improved pay rates
As a MASH Team Social Worker, You will have experience of…
- Working with multi-agencies
- Working to timescales
- Making decisions quickly & efficiently
- Being part of a screening environment
- Risk Assessments
- Supervision of staff
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
Benefits of the role…
- Agency workers will receive training
- Niche role
- Long contract length
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
As a MASH/Triage Team Social Worker, You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.