Team Manager - Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) - Southwark - £39ph
My client requires an experienced team manager to start as soon as possible within their safeguarding service who has a strong background in Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ).
We have extensive experience placing candidates, like you, into roles ideally suited to their work/life requirements. Our wide-ranging network of senior relationships allow us to find the right role at the right time. As a market leader, we tailor our search to your needs to find a position that can have a positive impact on your life.
Benefits of the role CSE Team Manager include:
- Potential for long contract
- Excellent after care service
- Great Pay rate
As a CSE Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Supervision of social workers
- Supporting, motivating and engaging staff
- Budget management
- Chairing Meetings
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.