Project - Looked After Children (LAC) - Social Worker - North West - £32 p/h
An exclusive project opportunity has come available for looked after children's ( LAC ) social worker in the North West. Due to the nature of the role social workers must have extensive experience within children's services with a proven track record.
The candidate must also be empathetic, conscientious and have the ability to complete work within relevant timescales. The successful candidate must also have attended LAC reviews, produced written reports and can effectively manage a caseload.
Benefits of the role as a LAC Social Worker:
- Project opportunity
- 6 month rolling contract
- Good management support
- CV Enhancement
The successful LAC Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other clients, agencies and professionals
- Completing work with timescales
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Effective networking and conflict resolution
- Report writing and written communications
- Prioritising and managing caseloads
- Assessing the needs of, and undertaking direct work with, children and young people.
- Working with parents, families, carers and networks to achieve optimal outcomes for children and young people
- Developing and maintaining, and working collaboratively with, a network of internal and external colleague
As a LAC Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
- Qualified with post qualified experience in frontline services
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.