Newly Qualified Social Worker - Step Across Team - CIC - Merseyside - Negotiable Pay
We are currently looking for a newly qualified social worker to join the step across team in Merseyside. You will be working closely with the children in need/ children in care team conducting children in need plans and following up CIN referrals.
This is a really good opportunity for newly qualified to gain further skills and experience within children's services. We are looking for someone who is hardworking with excellent organisational skills and has completed relevant university placements.
Benefits of the role as a Newly Qualified Social Worker:
- CV enhancement
- Great management support
- The chance to progress
As a Newly Qualified Social Worker you will have some experience of:
- Children in need plans
- Completed placements within Children's services
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Assessment writing
As a Newly Qualified Social Worker, you will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.