Team Manager - Adults - Older People - Lancashire - £23.12 ph
This is a rare opportunity for a Team Manager to come on board a busy Older People's team in Lancashire.
Our Client is looking to interview and hire immediately, so if you are looking for a new opportunity and to gain some invaluable experience, please do not hesitate and apply now!
Benefits of the role as a Adults Team Manager:
- Managerial opportunity
- Excellent CV builder
- Working with a strong and friendly team
- Invaluable experience
- Great Location
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
The Responsibilities of the role as a Adults Team Manager include:
- Provide professional leadership to a team of social workers and non qualified staff
- Manage the performance and the practice quality of the team
- Oversee and lead safeguarding S42 enquiries, chairing case conferences and planning meetings as appropriate.
- Provide and maintain expertise in specialist assessments and interventions as appropriate.
- Where appropriate, demonstrate a critical understanding of recent legislation
As a Adult Services Team Manager, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK driving license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.