Social Worker - Neighbourhood & Assessment Team - Luton - up to £28 per hour
Our client in Luton requires an experienced Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join their team. The successful Social Worker will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquirers, and court proceedings may need to be issued.
You must have post qualified experience as a Referral and Assessment social worker and be able to work on your own initiative.
Benefits of the role as a Social Worker:
- Fast-paced team
- Long term contracts
- Competitive rates of pay
As a Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working on a duty desk
- Conducting section 47 investigation
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with clients and professionals
- Supervised contact
- Risk assessments
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.