Adults Mental Health - Social Worker - Bracknell - £28 per hour
Our client in Bracknell is looking for a social worker to join their mental health Team. The ideal social worker will be registered with the HCPC and have experience working with adults.
The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social worker, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and hospital experience. The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
Benefits of the role as of the Role:
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Free training provided
As a social worker you will be responsible for:
- Making assessments of need and planning appropriate responses.
- Acting under appropriate legislation to safeguard the welfare of adults including providing accommodation and seeking of legal orders.
- Monitoring and supervising clients according to statutory and Departmental requirements.
- Seeking to work in partnership with families to promote, develop and maintain a maximum quality of life.
- Providing information and advice.
- Arranging either directly or by referral the provision of additional services within a structured contractual framework, and monitoring the same.
- Maintaining records of their work as required departmentally.
- Preparing reports for Courts and professional colleagues.
- Attend and present evidence in courts of law, as necessary.
- Identify and appropriately report children and adult safeguarding concerns
As a social worker you should have:
- Experience working in an adult social worker post qualified role
- Previous experience in mental health
- Fair Access to Care Services knowledge
- Experience of completing reviews and assessments
- Involvement in handling complex caseloads
- Familiarity of the mental capacities act
As a social worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.