Social Worker - Children & Families - Derbyshire - £28.50 per hour
We are currently looking for an experience Social Worker to join a Children & Families team based in Derbyshire. Ideal candidates will have a background knowledge in multi-agency work, child protection and children in need, with assessment knowledge, single assessment and section 47's.
Although this post is for an initial 3 month period, there is a strong likelihood that this could be extended.
Benefits of the role for the successful Children & Families Social Worker are:
- Competitive rates
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Children & Families Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Review
As a Children and Families Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.