Social Worker - Adults Disabilities - Solihull - £25 - 28 per hour
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Adults Social Worker to come on board a busy Learning Disabilities Team in Solihull.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced working environment and settle quickly into a welcoming team. As a Social Worker, you must also have previous post qualified experience within a similar role.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker, include:
- Long term placement
- Friendly team
- Strong management structure
- Great location
Responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker Include:
- Working with adults with learning disabilities
- Devising cost appropriate support plans then implement them
- Working to ensure the protection of vulnerable adults
- Undertaking duty and assessment tasks on a rota basis
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK driving license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.