Social Worker - Contact and Response - Leicester City - £20 - £25 per hour
My client in Leicester are currently looking for an experienced social worker to undertake safeguarding investigations within their Contact and Response Team.
The role is based in Leicester city centre and it is an initial 3 month opportunity.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Office based role
- Short-term work
- Potential long term opportunity
- Supportive team
Main duties of the role:
- Undertake safeguarding investigations
- Undertake assessments of need under the Care Act 2014
- Provide emergency support for those who are defined as having eligible needs
- Operating a very busy telephone duty system
- Working in a fast paced environment
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Relevant experience across Adults Services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK Driving License
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.