Senior Social Worker - Children in Need ( CIN ) / Looked After Children ( LAC ) - Worcestershire - £30ph
I am looking to speak with Senior Social Workers interested in joining a Children In Need ( CIN ) / Looked After Children ( LAC ) Team based in Worcestershire.
The nature of this role has led to my client being very specific in requesting candidates with extensive prior experience within Children In Need ( CIN ), Child Protection ( CP ) & Looked After Children ( LAC ) disciplines.
Candidates should be able to confidently demonstrate their ability to hold a complex caseload of CIN, CP, LAC and Court proceedings.
The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
Benefits of the CIN / LAC Senior Social Worker role:
- Strong possibility of long term contract going beyond initial 3 months
- Supportive management structure
- Potential opportunity for flexible working
As a CIN / LAC Senior Social Worker, You will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN, LAC and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
As a CIN / LAC Senior Social Worker, You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.