Referral and Assessment Team - Social Worker - Nottinghamshire - £28.50 per hour
Our Client in Nottinghamshire requires experienced Social Workers to join their fast paced Referral and Assessment team.
They deal with a number of complex referrals so a social worker who enjoys a challenge is a must. As well as this the ideal candidate will have gained valuable experience working in a Duty and Assessment team.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent rates of pay up to £5 per hour
- Fantastic management and support structure
- Opportunity to progress into other roles with in the service
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme - save £100's per month in stores, on petrol, events etc.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Holding a complex and diverse case load
- Offering guidance and advise to other social workers whether formally or informally
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is use to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.