Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) - Manchester
A fantastic opportunity is available in Manchester to be part of the Child Sexual Exploitation Team ( CSE ). This is an interesting role which requires candidates to have previous experience of working on complex CSE cases. The successful applicant will have knowledge of all relevant legislation and will work within the Public Law Outline.
Due to the niche nature of the role we expect this to fill fast so please get your application in for the opportunity to expand your CV.
Benefits of the role include as a Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) Social Worker:
- Interesting role
- Competitive market rate
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards'
The successful Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Working with cases related to CSE
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked After Children and Children In Need
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
As a Child Sexual Exploitation ( CSE ) Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.