Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - Staffordshire - £26.50 per hour
I am looking to speak with Social Workers holding possessing extensive Children's Safeguarding experience for my client in central Staffordshire.
The successful social worker will be able to demonstrate not only their experience but an ability to adapt the approach from first principles to deal with more complex or unusual cases, assessing and managing risks appropriately.
All candidates must also have a high level of confidence with court proceedings.
Candidate will be flexible and able to work under pressure and be expected to work on a caseload offering various degrees of complexity.
Benefits of this Safeguarding Social Worker role;
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Competitive rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Safeguarding Social Worker will have experience of;
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Court proceedings
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Safeguarding Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK License Holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.