Social Worker - Adults Disabilities Team - South Gloucestershire - £28.22ph
Our Client in South Gloucestershire requires an experienced Social Worker to to join their Adults Disabilities team.
The successful candidate requires strong knowledge in this client group and must be confident enough to hit the ground running.
Benefits of the role as an Adults' Disabilities Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As a Adults Disabilities Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Adults
- Managing a caseload
- Dealing with complex cases
- Safeguarding adults
- Review and Assessment work
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder with business insurance
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.