Team Manager - Family Assessment & Support Team - Cornwall - £32ph
A rare opportunity is available for a Team Manager to join a child protection / children in need team in Cornwall. You will ideally be a experienced Team Manager, with evidenced ability to effectively lead a team of social workers, to manage a Family Assessment and Support team in Penzance.
This team is responsible for undertaking assessments of families under the Child in Need process, and subsequently offering support under this process where appropriate. Post qualified experience is needed and experience in front line management.
Benefits of the role as Family Assessment Team Manager:
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long Term Contracts
- Good level of client interaction
As a Family Assessment Team Manager , you will have experience of:
- Providing support to Assistant Team manager and social workers
- Holding supervision
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register
- Allocating Case load
As a Family Assessment Team Manager , you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.