Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Dorset - £28 - £30p/h
My client is Dorset is looking for an experienced social worker to join the fast paced Learning Disabilities Team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of this new legislation in assessment and support planning, promoting wellbeing and understanding the new responsibilities towards carers, advocacy and the transition of young people. There will also be an expectation that Safeguarding Enquiries are undertaken to protect vulnerable adults from harm and achieve person centred outcomes.
The ideal candidate will also be able to undertake Mental Capacity Assessments, adhere to the principles of Best Interest and have some understanding of DOLS in Domestic Setting applications. Although the role's primary focus will be on assessing individuals needs and ensuring that these needs are appropriately and safely met, the role may also involve limited applications to the Court of Protection and Best Interest Assessors are encouraged to apply (although this is not essential). There will also be an expectation that the successful candidate will have a clear understanding of value for money in achieving positive outcomes for vulnerable adults in the city in line with the Learning Disability Strategy.
Benefits of the role as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
Responsibilities as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker Include:
- Working with adults with learning disabilities
- Devising cost appropriate support plans then implement them
- Working to ensure the protection of vulnerable adults
- Undertaking duty and assessment tasks on a rota basis
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.