Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection ( CP ) - Gloucestershire - £35-38 p/h
My client in Gloucestershire is looking for an experienced assistant team manager to join Child Protection ( CP ), long term team. The position requires a solid background in children social care and management experience in this field as well. The successful candidate will need post qualified experience with a strong background in management and must have previous looked after children experience.
The ideal candidate would be able to start on a short notice and the role is based in the rural setting of the Cotswolds.
Benefits of the role as an Child Protection Assistant Team Manager:
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
- Long Term Contracts
As an Child Protection Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Assisting the team manager in managing a team
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
As an Child Protection Assistant Team Manager, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.