Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ) - Solihull - £24 - £27 per hour
Solihull local authority are currently recruiting for two exciting positions in their Adult Community Mental Health Team for an experienced social worker.
They will be looking to recruit an Adults Social Worker with experience of working within the community setting and working with mental health diagnoses. Although it is not essential, if the applicant is an Approved Mental Health Practitioner, this would be highly beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Community Mental Health ( CMHT ) Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Small, welcoming team
- Opportunity to develop mental health specialism
Main responsibilities as a Community Mental Health ( CMHT ) Social Worker:
- Working with adults with mental health diagnoses aged 18+
- Following the Care Programme Approach
- Working in the community mental health setting - experience of this would therefore be beneficial
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
- Reviewing packages of care
As a Community Mental Health ( CMHT ) Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.