Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Bury - £25.02ph
We are currently searching for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a Locality Team in Bury, Greater Manchester.
Our client has specified that the successful candidate must have substantial post qualified experience in Adults Social Work and have a proven track record of handling a varied caseload in a fast paced working environment.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Easily accessible location
- Long term opportunity
- Opportunity for career progression
- Flexible working hours
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Locality Social Worker:
- Working with a range of service users including older people, learning disability and physical disabilities
- Carrying out mental capacity assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Attend DST as required
- Working on the duty rota
As An Adults Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.