Qualified Social Worker - Complex Cases/Referral & Assessment - Lincolnshire - £28.50 per hour
Our client in Lincolnshire requires an experienced Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join their team.
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.
They will manage a caseload, within the appropriate level of responsibility which will include service users who meet the Directorate’s prioritised eligibility criteria and may involve more complex cases
Candidates must have post qualified experience as a Referral and Assessment social worker and be able to work on your own initiative.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunity for progression
- Well managed team
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.