Social Workers - Children's Duty & Assessment Team - Salford - £25.02ph
My client in Salford requires an experienced Duty & Assessment / Children's Referral & Assessment Social Worker. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively under pressure and be able to work on their own initiative.
This is a great opportunity to work on an friendly and supportive team. You must have post qualified experience as a Duty & Assessment social worker and be able to work on your own initiative.
Benefits of working as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker:
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
- Great pay rate
- Interesting role
- Regular Supervision
- Supportive Team
The successful Duty & Assessment social worker will have experience of
- Experience of working on a Duty desk
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervise contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.