My client in Norfolk requires an experienced Duty & Assessment Social Worker. The successful Social Worker will be able to work effectively under pressure and be able to work on their own initiative. This is a great opportunity to work on a friendly and supportive team. You must also have post qualified experience as a Duty & Assessment social worker and preferably ABE trained.
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.