Service Manager - Older People's Service & Adult Social Care - Cambridgeshire - £35 - £40ph
Cambridgeshire are currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join their Older People's Service and Adult Social Care.
The purpose of the role is to lead, develop and manage the performance and delivery of high quality, effective and efficient services that respond to the needs of adults with emerging needs as well as those who are assessed as requiring a statutory assessment and provision of support in line with The Care Act 2014, local and national policy and guidance. Where appropriate to the role this includes responsibilities in relation to the assessment and provision of specialist health services.
Benefits of the role as a Older People Service Manager:
- Interesting management role
- Long term contract
- To join a supportive management team
- Pay rate dependent on experience
Main responsibilities of the role as a Older People Service Manager:
- The Service Manager holds the key responsibility for managing the delivery of high quality professional practice in line with legislative frameworks, policies and standards ensuring that performance targets are met.
- The Service Manager is responsible for the management of risk; this includes management of individual risk through safeguarding of vulnerable adults and organisational risk in terms of the standard of service delivery.
- On a daily basis they are required to provide management advice and leadership which includes making service and casework decisions.
- The Service Manager role includes active participation in the development of service and organisational strategy and policy as well as the responsibility for the implementation of these in their area of responsibility
To apply for this Older People Service Manager role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.