Social Worker - Fostering Support and Development Team - Hounslow - £22.50ph
As a Supervising Social Worker (SSW) you will be providing a quality service to children and foster carers. Supporting and supervising foster carers to work effectively with care plans that will contribute to the development of resilience and better outcomes for children.
You will require a degree, alongside CQSW or Dip SW qualification and completion of an ASYE. You'll have demonstrable experience working with children and families in any setting with extensive post qualifying experience. You'll also be registered with the Health & Care Professional Council, with extensive knowledge of the responsibility of Children's Services in relation to children and families. Above all, you'll be able to relate to people, of all ages and backgrounds, gaining trust and dealing positively with possibly difficult situations.
Benefits of the role as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Good rate of pay
As a Fostering Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases and Taking cases to panel
- Proving support to foster carers
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Fostering experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.