Senior/Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - North London
Our Client in a North London Borough requires an experienced Social Worker to join their fast paced Referral & Assessment team. Candidates must have the capacity to work in high pressured statutory environment. They must be able to produce good quality assessments for an immediate start.
Pay rate will be between £28-32ph depending on experience.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Nice modern office
- Great transport links
Duties include as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47 Investigations
- Working in a high paced team
- Single Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Attending strategy discussions
- Attending Initial Child Protection Case Conferences
As a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.