Social Worker - Adults Community Mental Health Team ( CMHT ) - Bolton - £21.76ph
Our client in Bolton is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Community Mental Health Team.
The hiring manager has specified that previous experience in Adults Social Work is essential for this role and direct Mental Health experience is preferable. The hiring manager will be interviewing candidates with a view to an immediate start.
Benefits Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Specialist role
- Regular supervision
- Long term opportunity
- Great CV builder
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Dealing With complex cases
- Mental Capacity assessments
- Working as part of a busy team
- Risk assessments
- Supporting less experienced Social Worker's
As an CMHT Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.