Administration / Support Assistant
Liquid Personnel are a rapidly growing and successful recruitment agency operating from the heart of Manchester City Centre. We specialise in social work, healthcare and nursing recruitment and are currently on the lookout for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our busy and demanding office as Administration / Support Assistant.
You will be responsible for the administrative support of our busy sales teams, working hard to support the consultants within their role. This will consist of updating our database with relevant information about our workers, completing cover letters, applying for jobs on their behalf and the rapid response of updating our job systems.
This is a full time and permanent position within Liquid Personnel’s lively and fast paced online support team. We are located in Manchester City Centre in modern and innovative offices, and require someone with real drive and determination to be successful within this role. This an excellent opportunity to join a company with large growth plans during 2016, allowing you to really progress and prosper within this role.
As an ideal candidate for this Admin / Support Role you will be-
- Motivated and driven with a keen eye for detail.
- Someone who ideally has previous experience of working in a busy office.
- Able to display a positive and resilient attitude towards work.
- Be professional, punctual and hardworking.
- Show a desire to be successful.
- Display an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
We offer a very attractive package to our employees. The basis salary for this Admin / Support assistant is £16k with excellent opportunity to grow and progress. This is a full time role working 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday and 9.00am – 5.00pm every Friday. In addition to this you can also benefit from –
- 24 days holiday – including an extra day for every year you remain with the company, and a Christmas shut down period
- Workplace pension
- Discounted parking in Manchester City Centre
- Free gym membership
- Working within close-knit and supportive teams whilst receiving excellent training
- Company Events – e.g. Summer Party, Christmas Party, Bowling, Chester Races
If you believe you are the talented and committed individual we are looking for to join our thriving and fast paced office, please send a copy of your most recent CV and cover letter. Interviews available ASAP.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion