Social Worker - Adults Rapid Response Team - Oxfordshire - £28/hour
Our Client in Oxfordshire requires a Social worker to join their Adults Rapid Response Team.
The position will be for an initial 3 months and it will be working within a fast paced response team. The manager is looking to review applications as soon as possible so please don't hesitate in applying below.
The successful candidate should have recent experience working in a Community setting and be comfortable working at pace.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £28 per hour
- Supportive team with opportunities for professional development
- Flexible working possible & laptop provided
Duties of the role as a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker:
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support whilst further ensuring that the user and council receive best value for money and that services that are committed appropriate reflect eligible needs and take into account available resources
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi- agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As a Adults Rapid Response Social Worker you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.