Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Haringey - £28ph
My client in Haringey requires an experienced Disabilities Social Worker to join an established and well respected disabilities team and is looking to interview immediately. This particular team covers cases from 18-65 years of age with particular focus on those with learning disabilities. This will be a long term assignment and a fantastic way to gain valued experience at a market leading pay rate for this particular grade.
If you feel you have strong knowledge in this client group and can hit the ground running please do not delay your response.
Benefits of the role as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Hugely rewarding as you help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Requirements for the position as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act, the government's transformation agenda and other relevant legislation and policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise workload set priorities and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license
As an experienced Learning Disabilities Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Working with vulnerable adults, particularity with older people and physical disabilities
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.