Team Manager - Adults Safeguarding Team - Shropshire - £35 - £40 per hour
Our client in Shropshire are currently looking for a Team Manager to join their Adults Services Team.
The main responsibility for the role is to Team Manage the Adults Safeguarding team. Providing supervision to qualified and unqualified staff. The most important thing is to have experience of safeguarding vulnerable adults and to be able to take the lead.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Managerial opportunity
- One of the highest pay rates for the West Midlands
- Supportive management structure
Key requirements as a Adults Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Significant post qualified experience within adult social care
- Staff supervision and performance review
- Experience of change management or project management
- Experience of managing budgets
- Knowledge and understanding of the demands of practice in adult social care
- A management qualification
- Significant management experience
To apply for the Adult Safeguarding Team Manager role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Valid UK License
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.