Social Worker - Older Persons/Physical Disabilities Team - Kensington and Chelsea - £24ph
Our Client in Kensington requires an experienced Social Worker to to join their Adults Disabilities team.
The successful candidate requires strong knowledge in this client group and must be confident enough to hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a renowned authority on a long term contract.
Benefits of the Older Persons / Physical Disabilities Social Worker role are:
- Scope for contract extension
- Small, welcoming team
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As a Older Persons / Physical Disabilities Social Worker role you will have experience of:
- Older People with Physical Disabilities
- Challenging Adults
- Managing a caseload
- Dealing with complex cases
- Safeguarding adults
- Review and Assessment work
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder with business insurance
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK •
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.