Social Worker Leaving Care Team (16+ Team) Newcastle - up to £28ph
Our Client in Newcastle require a Social Worker to join their well-developed and well managed Leaving Care team. This team provides exceptional support to children who are "looked after" and are preparing to leave the care system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Leaving Care Social Worker to join a team that genuinely care about its service users.
Benefits of the role as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Fantastic borough with accessible transport links
- Excellent management structure - supportive Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager
- Stable team
- Fantastic career opportunity
As a Leaving Care Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Completing pathway plans
- Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 - 21
- Statutory reviews
- Managed the Leaving Care grant
- Completing Personal Education Plans
- Working with Looked after Children
- Working in partnership with different agencies i.e. Schools, Accommodation
- Offering advice and guidance on welfare and development.
As a Leaving Care Social Worker You will be:
- A fast thinker with a genuine passion to help young people
- Knowledgeable about the Children and Families Act and Child Protection procedures
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.