Social Worker - Adults Emergency Duty Team ( EDT ) - Lancashire - £30.01ph
Our client in the Lancashire Emergency Duty Team ( EDT) is currently searching for a number of Social Workers to come on board their team with immediate effect.
The successful candidate's will ideally be Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP qualified and have the ability to work outside of core business hours.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults EDT Social Worker:
- Specialist position
- £30.01 per hour
- Excellent CV builder
- Working in a professional and dedicated team
- Full support and supervision from management
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults EDT Social Worker:
- Working on a rolling 6 week rota
- Carrying out Mental Health Act assessments across Lancashire
- Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions
- Effective crisis intervention work
- Good IT skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Possessing effective time organization and management
- Using professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy whilst recognizing the social work role for safe intervention
- Playing a role within a range of multi agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
- Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
As An Adults EDT Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.