Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding Team - Somerset - £41.00p/h
Our Client urgently requires an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join an established Children's Safeguarding team in Yeovil in Somerset. You will be responsible the direct line management of Qualified Social Workers, and Family Support Workers.
The initial contract length is 6 weeks with a possibility of extension.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Stable, and relatively small Social Work Team
- Administration Support
- Supportive Senior Management Structure
- 3 Month Contract
As a Children's Safeguarding Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Conducting Supervision
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Managing child protection cases
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Chairing meetings
- Working within relevant timescales
- Decision making on incoming referrals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.