Quality Assurance Lead / Team Manager - Adults Services - National Role working from home - £50+ per assessment
Liquid Personnel's specialist project division is currently recruiting quality assurance leads on a full time bases to help deliver reviews & assessments to councils who require Careact Compliance and cost efficiency savings.
Benefits of the role as an Adults Team Manager/QA lead:
- Great pay rate of £50+ per assessment
- Bonus scheme for successful delivery
- Home working
- Great support
- Potential long term contract
Key responsibilities as an Adults Team Manage/QA lead:
- To read and scrutinise reviews / assessments written by social workers so that service users achieve the best outcome
- To advise social workers and the team about how to produce strength based assessments, promote independence and promote the use of assistive technology
- To QA continuing health care assessments and negotiate cost between CCG/LA
- To work with the project administration team
- Manage the fast paced nature of the team
- Fulfil duties as determined by the Head of adult social care delivery
- Provide and maintain expertise in specialist assessments and interventions as appropriate.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.