Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Hammersmith and Fulham - £32 per hour
An experienced Senior Social Worker is required to join a reputable Referral and Assessment Team in a well managed West London Borough which boasts a recent GOOD Ofsted rating. Due to the nature of the role the manager has specified that they are looking for somebody with extensive experience. The successful applicant will benefit from improved pay rates, structured induction training and a close-knit management team.
As a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Section 47's
- Working as part of a duty rota
- Single Assessments
- Writing detailed reports
- Working in a fast paced, frontline team
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.