Social Workers - Learning Disabilities Project Team - Cambridgeshire - £28ph
Cambridgeshire are currently looking for two experienced social workers to join a Project Assessment Team in Cambridge.
The main responsibility of the role is to work with adults with learning disabilities, aged 18 +. Completing assessments, support plans, completing reviews.
Recent training on the Mental Capacity Act, Care Act 2014 and an understanding of direct payments would be highly beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates of £28 per hour
- Flexible working / agile working is negotiable
- Really supportive teams
- Thorough inductions
- Varied caseload
- Long term opportunity
Key responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Care management of adults with learning disabilities
- Working under the Care Act 2014
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting i.e. working with health colleagues
- Working with multiple agencies
Requirements as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.