Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Cumbria - £36p/h
Our client in Cumbria requires experienced Social Workers to join their authority. This is at a fantastic rate, one of the highest in the North West and the opportunity for a 4 day working week.
As Summer is approaching this is the ideal time to start a new role in such a beautiful location, as well as excellent managerial support.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker:
- Excellent rate
- Well managed team
- A stable and positive team
- Some locations with a 4 day working week!
The successful Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Child Protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.